1. Standard Delivery: The delivery will be fulfilled on working days (from Monday to Friday). Orders usually ship within 3-5 working days depending on payment confirmation and your selected delivery address and availability of your items in the warehouse
2. Where available, you can choose a scheduled delivery method for your shipment, like Home Delivery, Pickup Point Service;
3. You will also find the applicable delivery costs at the order checkout when you purchase online, on the Order Confirmation;
4. The Product(s) will be delivered to the delivery address you specify in your order. Signature may be required to receive your item;
5. If you have not received the Product(s) within 30 DAYS time you should contact us via our website or by email or (details are available here: Contact Us).
6. Orders must be delivered to entire Malaysia (covered by Pos Laju and or GDex) and all major cities covered by DHL (for outside of Malaysia).
7. For more information contact our Team
Our courier will send updates by text message/email (for DHL and GDex only), so you can stay updated on your delivery or pickup order. Just add your mobile number at checkout to receive these notifications. The number of messages you’ll receive will vary depending on the orders you placed.
Our courier will send you a text on the day of delivery, depending on your selected delivery method, country and carrier. You may receive between 1-2 text messages per item on your order.
Once your order has been prepared for dispatch or has been dispatched, we may be unable to change the delivery address. If the order is with the carrier you can contact them directly and they will amend your delivery address where possible.
For deliveries via DHL and GDex you can track the status of your order at any time via the online Order Status.
If you fill in the wrong delivery data, it might cause delay or a missed delivery.
If your order is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that our carrier will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; our carrier does not require a signature specific to the order details.
If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, our carrier will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
Questions about your orders
Missed a delivery?: In the event that no one is available at the address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise you whether your order has been left in a safe place, such as a neighbour, or if you need to contact the carrier to arrange a new delivery time.
If the estimated delivery date showed in your dispatch email has passed and you have not received your parcel, please contact us. We will investigate with the carrier and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible. We may require you to complete a missing shipment declaration.
Damaged orders: If your item is damaged when you receive it, you can refuse the delivery. If you only find damage after receiving the delivery, please contact us. In the event of a damaged delivery, we will contact the delivery service directly to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and with the least inconvenience to you. We will make every effort to keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and to provide you with a replacement.